Lost Or Stolen Phone
Process You Should Take:
Sioux Falls, SD and Sioux City, IA
1. Locate your ESN/MEID/HEX/DEC/IMEI number from the phone in question.(Just need one of the numbers.)
2. Contact the local police department and file a police report.
Sioux Falls Police Department Sioux City Police Department
Police Law Enforcement Center Sioux City Police Department
320 West Fourth St. 601 Douglas St
Sioux Falls, SD 57104 Sioux City, IA 51101
3. Contact your cell phone company and report the device lost/stolen.
Used stores and pawn shops in Sioux Falls are required to report every device that cash is paid for through LeadsOnline.com
This is a national database, and the City of Sioux Falls uses them to manage the database. Whenever we buy a cell phone we check to make sure it is not on any negative list. The Cell Phone Guy follows all city, state, and national laws on buying and selling, however we are unable to check our database for you.
- We cannot check our inventory for your cell phone.
- We are unable to verify if we had someone sell us a phone recently.
- We are unable to provide any information about where we received our phones from.